Friday 2 February 2018

Hobby update: back into commissions

Ayup, I'm taking commissions again, though you've probably seen me chipping away at this kill tank for a good long while now.

Commissions


Right now I'm just busy with the biggest and messiest parts of the painting.  In the months of being away I apparently fed all my paintbrushes to a savage beast and need to replace them all, so no fine detail can be achieved yet.



I wasn't sure how the commander was supposed to fit in, because he is a thicc boye an I's a bigg dum-dum; so I glued the top hatch shut and am making him as a separate piece.

As directed by Nikolaj Arcel: we've got the miscast ginger, the miscast white and the miscast black...

 Among other projects are a slightly distorted version of Sister Celestine and her retinue...


...And an ork tank which I made a while ago.  Someone has actually taken a fancy to it!  Or maybe I bullied them into buying it, I can't remember... whoops.

And a swag of other things

I admit it's a bit sad I can't do much of my own thing at the moment, but that entirely NOT to do with commissions: the reason you're not going to see much from me as a personal 40K hobbyist-- whatever that was supposed to mean-- is because I've been putting all my spare time into a million other places.

 Welcome Home is almost complete


My novel Welcome Home is still in the assembly/editing stage, and I still need revenue to get it into print!  Want to help out?  Commission me for that hero you've always wanted, or check my featured post on the sidebar and buy something!  It'll mean the world to me if you can.

There is one also this piece...

Along with the knight porphyrion (over on my second blog) I've got a  little thing I've been putting Very Little Time into recently, but he's slowly starting to take shape.


Can you guess?  Can you guess from this confusing photo and the singular link above?



Pantheon Standard

The first chapter of my webcomic is up!  This, like I might have mentioned somewhere, is more of a back-burner project; I'm aiming for a chapter a month and seeing where that gets me.  So yeah, do come have a look and let me know whatcha think.  I might put the link up in the sidebar too.


Rumours of being a disappointment


If the comic didn't make it obvious enough, I now seem to have acquired a bunch of fur and foam.


And that's that, I reckon.  So yeah, buy some figures, ask me for new ones (or wait until I've bought new brushes and THEN ask for new ones) and I'll see you in another fifty months time!

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment