Friday 16 December 2016

Hobby update: Sago altar has a website! Also 100th post



Hallo everyone, I haven't blogged in a while due to-- as I stated in a G+ post-- a severe case of Everyday Normal life.  With the holiday season upon us things have become super-chaotic and I haven't had much hobby time available of late.
But now things are settling, I can get my paints out again and cut up more little plastic men!




On that note, the Sago Altar has a site of it's own now!  Hurrah!  I'll figure out a way of putting it nicely in the blog's sidebar, but for now please come and have a look here:


The commissions page on the blog already will need a bit of an overhaul-- among other things, a friend of mine politely noted I've spelt "altar" wrong in several places!  Whoops... 


Also, today is my 100th post!  One hundred!  Really!  Regrettably, I haven't got much time to celebrate, but next time I think I'll have a look back at my last 99 posts and be all nostalgic/embarrassed, and write up something emotional about Lonely's journey through the hobby.  For now, here's a stolen image of a space marine with a balloon:



Bye-bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on both the commission site as well as 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete