Thursday 15 January 2015

Children of the Imperium #5: The Navigator



I don't have much for show-and-tell this week, so I'll post some pictures of an Imperial navigator I finished this morning.  He is one of the navigators that guide the Sagodjur Fjorlag's Chapter vessel through the empyrean.

The base was a dark elf executioner's body and arm; the handle of a Blood Angel's combat knife and there are many Grey Knight pieces incorporated.  His third eye was an icon from a chaos cultist.
I liked the pose, it gave the impression of his hiding behind his staff.


And that's that.  My Imperial Navigator.
The miniatures I post will be unpainted ones for some time, I think.  I just pre-ordered Majora's Mask for the 3DS and will have to set aside a bit of hobby money for that, but oh well.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment