Wednesday 31 December 2014

Children of the Imperium #3: The gormless Arbities officer

Oh dear.  Something went wrong with the photos and they didn't rotate.  Again.  It spoils the picture no end.  A thousand apologies.


Never mind... Anyway, I had some Empire pieces rolling around in the bottom of my bitz box, and I also had a spare SM scout body, so I decided to make an Arbites officer.  He's from a world so technologically-backward they still use autoguns.


The purity seals are from a tomb kings standard.  I love the utter nonchalance in his face; I think he might be the junior officer who is given the least responsibility, because he is so scatterbrained.


And that's it.  Sorry that the photos did not rotate.  I think it has something to do with the fact that the camera "automatically" rotates them, but the computer doesn't like it, something like that.

D


No comments:

Post a Comment